Sabah wishes to die!
Prominent Lebanese diva Sabah has revealed that her only wish in life now is to die and she is making all the necessary preparations for her death. The singer made her revelation on one of the television programs where she was held guest on.
Sabah has stated that her wish is simply a desire nothing more and there is no motive behind it or cause, like an illness of any sort. She added that she has fulfilled all her other wishes and dreams in life and has nothing left to look forward to beside death.
Sabah has nominated new rising singer Rola Saed to portray her in her earlier years in the new film, that will be produced about the diva’s life. Sabah will also take part in the film to portray her current years.
On a different note, recently, Saudi tycoon Fahed Al Zahed has honored Sabah during a private held by Lebanese businessman Robert Muawad in honor of Sabah.
Fahed presented Sabah with a very exquisite and expensive present as a way to show his appreciation and admiration.
Sabah had gone through a very rough time during 2006, first with the deterioration of her health condition and her admittance to hospital, second the ongoing rumors that she was attacked with in the media, ending with her daughter being admitted to a rehabilitation center.
- Fake rumor about toy boy shows Lebanese diva Sabah is still in the game
- Looking much worse for wear: The legendary Sabah bedbound in hospital
- The real life of Sabah! MTV Lebanon to honor singer with biographical documentary
- Sabah mocks Nishan's ladies
- Don't cry for me Lebanon: Sabah's last wish for cheers & no tears on her Sunday funeral