Give me five! Jenny Asper in fifth season of 'The Girls'
Syrian actress Jenny Asper has returned to her career after taking time off to give birth to her first child and daughter “Sandy”. Jenny began filming the scenes for the fifth sequel of the popular television drama "Sabaya" (The Girls). Jini will play the same role of 'Media' that she played in all the previous seasons but with major changes.
According to Sayidaty.net, Jenny is thrilled to stand in front of the camera once more.
The Syrian beauty considers the character of 'Media' as a part of her own self, especially since she has been playing it for the past five years. Asper added that she is confident that, as was the case in the past years, this season will be very successful. The drama will be aired during the coming holy month of Ramadan.
"Sabaya" is being filmed in Beirut and stars a number of actors from Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq and more from around the Arabian Gulf.
- Syrian Actress Jenny Asper gives birth in America
- ‘The Girls’ wore Jenny Asper out!
- When one gate closes, another opens: Jenny Asper leading actress in "Gates of the Wind"
- Like momma, like baby: Jenny Asper’s 2-mo-old 'Sandy' a star!
- Jenny Asper’s getting back to bizness, and here’s hoping she’s in Sabaya 5!