Saber Al Rebai finds his voice
Saber Al Rebai is in search of the next voice of the Middle East
As Tunisian singer Saber Al Rebai looks forward to his upcoming stint as a judge on the Middle East's version of popular TV talent show 'The Voice', he says that he will be looking for just that.
Female contestants keep your clothes on and put your lipstick away, Tunisian's don't think that sharing a nationality with the star will help you - Rebai says he will be taking his role as judge very seriously and has stressed that he cannot be swayed from his mission to find the best voice!
But, Rebai won't be the only celeb contestants have to impress. He will be joined by Arab music royalty in the shape of Iraq's Kazem El Saher, Egypt's Sherine Abdel Wahab, and Lebanon's Assi El Hellani.
Each judge has to pick the best candidate from three categories of contestants - some with better voices than others - to have on their team. And, with these divas on the panel, the competition could get catty!
Are you pleased with the choice of stars picked to judge 'The Voice'? What other celebrities should have made it to the panel?
- Saber Rebai cooperates with Ziad Bourji
- Saber al Rebai didn't tell his wife about new engagement!
- Luckiest month of the year: Saber Rebai expecting first child with wife Ikhlas in March
- Time to say goodbye: Saber Rebai's father passes away in Tunisia
- Saber Rebai & Ikhlas welcome firstborn to the world on Valentine's Day