Luckiest month of the year: Saber Rebai expecting first child with wife Ikhlas in March
March is the best month of the year for Tunisian singer Saber Rebai, because that’s the month Saber divorced his wife of 17 years. Saber recently admitted that his first marriage was a traditional, and a very unhappy, one!
But March is also special for Mr. Rebai because he married his beautiful second wife, Ikhlas, in it. However -- wait for it -- March is even more super duper special, because Ikhlas and Saber will be welcoming their first child together into the world then.
Three really is the magic number! The couple are thinking of naming their little bundle of joy “Hadi,” after Saber’s late dad, Sayidaty.net reported.
News reports have it that the Mamma-to-be intends on giving birth either in Beirut or Dubai, not Tunisia, as Saber’s work commitments require him to be in one of those two beautiful cities for the majority of the time. With the arrival of his new baby, Saber will have a total of three children.
- Baby joy: Saber Rebai expecting first child with wife Ikhlas
- Saber Rebai & Ikhlas welcome firstborn to the world on Valentine's Day
- They're all the same to me! Saber Rebai spreads the love evenly between his kids from different mommas
- Time to say goodbye: Saber Rebai's father passes away in Tunisia
- Saber al Rebai didn't tell his wife about new engagement!