Baby joy: Saber Rebai expecting first child with wife Ikhlas
Nothing turns a marriage into a family more than having a baby. Tunisian singer Saber Rebai is currently living the happiest days of his life after revealing that his wife, Ikhlas, is three-months pregnant with their first child, according to Sayidaty.net.
The couple have been married for less than a year, and a true love story brought the two together.
This is Saber's second marriage; his first was a traditional one lasting for 17 years, but wasn't out of love, as his mum forced him into it for fearing he would go down the wrong path otherwise.
Although Saber is already a father, he said that becoming a father again has a whole new meaning this time around, as he's expecting it with the woman he's madly in love with.
Ikhlas starred in Saber's recent music video for his single “Check Mate,” which is scheduled for release in the near future.
Many have said that Saber looked younger and like a changed man after marrying Ikhlas.
- Luckiest month of the year: Saber Rebai expecting first child with wife Ikhlas in March
- They're all the same to me! Saber Rebai spreads the love evenly between his kids from different mommas
- Saber Rebai & Ikhlas welcome firstborn to the world on Valentine's Day
- Time to say goodbye: Saber Rebai's father passes away in Tunisia
- Saber El-Rebai: prefers Tunisian women to Lebanese!