Sabooha spreads love among children
According to the London daily Elaph, last week, the famous Lebanese great singer Sabah who is also known as “Sabooha” was a guest on a children’s program “Sofyan Sho” which is aired on the Tunisian 7th local channel.
Through the kids program Sabooha met once again with her beloved and loyal Tunisian fans after an absence that lasted for years.
The television program brings out the great talents that kids have in imitating, singing and dancing. The judging committee of the talent show is made up of Tunisian actors and actresses and occasionally a well known celebrity is invited to appear on the show. It is needless to say that the Algerian singer Shab Khaled and Tunisian artist Latifa were previously held guests on the show.
- American Express spreads Back-to-School cheer at SOS Children’s Village Association
- We Love Reading Announces a Library in Every Neighborhood Commitment for Jordan
- Tobacco industries in the Middle East are spreading like cancer...and here's why
- Dubai Police Plan More Interesting Programs For Children
- Salafi cleric's 'coffin campaign' goes live on Tunisian TV