Saed Saleh criticizes the government after leaving the hospital
Egyptian famous actor Saed Saleh refused to obey doctors requests after getting better from his last health incident. Saleh was immediately taken to hospital because he suffered a coma after his long battle with diabetes.
Many in show business and Saleh’s fans were very worried when they heard the news up until his doctors managed to stabilize his condition and allowed him to leave the hospital yet with great care. They told him that he has to stay away from forcing himself to work hard and to make sure he would allow himself to relax.
On the other hand Saleh shocked everyone when he started the rehearsals of his upcoming play “Al Shater” just right after leaving the hospital. The new play is scheduled to be shown on stage at the Comedy Theater in Alexandria in the upcoming few weeks. The play is created by the late poet Fouad Haddad and directed by Muhsen Helmi. The play is a comedy that is aimed to criticize the government.
- Sayin' a prayer for Mohammad Subhi: Egyptian actor's play on hold 'til he improves from heart surgery
- Saleh’s surprise comeback!
- Who's next? Who are the role models Egyptians would like to aspire to in their candidates for leadership?
- Turkey protest leaves one man dead
- Palestinians Reject U.S. Criticism; Hamas Member Shot Dead, Settler Injured