Where there's "smoking", there's fire: Saeed Saleh and wife have a lucky escape from burning home
Saeed and his wife were asleep when their flat caught fire this week. (Image: Hawa Jordan)
Egyptian comedian actor Saeed Saleh and his wife had a lucky escape this week.
The couple’s home went up in flames while they were peacefully sleeping, but managed to escape with minor burns.
The couple would have suffocated to death if it weren’t for a miracle that they’d woken up in time to flee the poisonous gases.
For unknown reasons, it took the fire brigade over an hour to reach the scene. Had the actor and his wifey not woken up on their own and escaped the burning flames, they would have been dead by the time the firefighters got there, according to Sayidaty.net.
Following an investigation by the fire department, it was determined that a lit cigarette had started the fire.
Turns out the funnyman had fallen asleep while smoking - That’s one reason to kick the bad habit!
- Gaddafi Family Roundup: The Wife, the Last Smoke, The Children and the Fridge
- Jordanian Jan 17th Ignored: Tyranny Threatens the Hashemite Kingdom from Abroad
- Dubai's Torch residental tower catches fire, evacuates hundreds in marina district
- Egyptian Sentenced for Life over Burning Wife to Death
- Nicolas Cage; On The Set Of Gone In 60 Seconds