"Healthy as a horse" Safa Sultan begins filming "Women's Illnesses"
Syrian-Jordanian actress Safa Sultan is taking a ‘healthy’ participation in a new Egyptian TV drama titled “Amrad Al Nisaa” (Women's Illnesses), alongside Egyptian actor Mustafa Shaaban and actress Horeyah Farghali.
The drama is a social comedy about a doctor who specializes in women's illnesses, but focuses his attention on the psychological aspect of their illnesses, which leads some couples to separate.
Some of the show’s outdoor scenes have already been filmed, and now the cast and crew members are heading to the touristic Egyptian city “Ghardaqa” to continue filming.
According Elaph News, after completing the necessary scenes in Ghardaqa, the lucky team will fly out to gorgeous Thailand to film the remaining outdoor scenes.
The drama stars Safa, Mustafa, Sabreen, Eman Al Asi, Horeyah Farghali, Ahmad Bedair and Hassan Kami.
The script was written by Ahmad Abdel Fatah, direction by Mohammad Al Naqli and production by Mahmoud Shumais.
This mad-doctor drama is scheduled to air this Ramadan season.
- Those women are seriously "sick"! Tensions mount on the set of Horeya Farghaly's TV drama
- Eid your heart out, Horeyah Farghaly! She’s a two-timing box office hit
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Huriyah Farghali forgoes norm, gets her folk dance on in "Al Qashash" in defiance
- Safa Sultan continues filming “Qalbi Dalili”