Safa Sultan answers critics of “Laila Murad”
The Syrian actress Safa Sultan revealed that she was shocked when Egyptian critics made negative comments about her acting in her latest television drama series “Ana Albi Dalili” (I Can Tell by My Heart). Safa plays the role of the late artist Laila Murad in the series.
Safa feels said that that the critics were unfair and that viewers were pleased with the series.
Safa said that several critics had not actually watched the series before passing judgments.
She said the life of Laila Murad was presented in five stages over the course of the series, and that she and the other stars did their best to present an accurate picture if such a great artist.
Safa also said that she does hold the director responsible for the negative criticism.
On the other hand, Safa said that she had received a phone call from the famous Egyptian comedian Adel Imam telling her how she had done a great job in her first Egyptian drama role and he welcomed her in Egypt.
- Laila Murad’s drama renews controversy about her religious beliefs and ties with Israel
- What a difference a bra strap made for suspended news anchor Buthaina Kamel
- Safa Sultan plays the role of “Laila Murad”
- Laila Murad’s son upset with Safa Sultan’s performances
- Safa Sultan continues filming “Qalbi Dalili”