Help please! Sultry hip-shakin' Safinaz seeks assistance from Armenian embassy after being sued by hotel
A breach of contract has left saucy Safinaz in some hot water. The hip-shakin' sista was sued by the management of the hotel "Al Nabilah" for breach of contract. Two months later, negotiations are still underway by the Armenian belly dancer's lawyer with the management to resolve their disputes. She may face deportation and be required to pay a portion of the fine for breaking her tight contract.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, despite the fact that when Safinaz had signed a contract with the hotel to perform at its nightclub for three years, she was shocked to later on discover that the contract is for six years, and she is forced to perform daily at the club. The hotel also has the right to obtain half of the wages she is paid for performing anywhere outside the hotel.
A resolution has yet to be firmly in place, but the provocative performer has sought the assistance of the Armenian embassy in the situation.
- Safinaz is footloose and fancy-free! Armenian belly dancer no longer in hot water
- Safinaz danced her way out of that one! Armenian belly dancer released from jail
- Busted! Safinaz's breach of contract finds her behind bars
- Don't want to get deported? That's easy, just marry a citizen like Armenian bellydancer Safinaz did!
- Safinaz finds trouble again: Armenian belly dancer faces deportation for working without legal permit