Busted! Safinaz's breach of contract finds her behind bars
She was already being sued by the Cairo hotel she's contracted to work with and was facing possible deportation as a result, but now Safinaz's decision to dance at a private wedding in the capital city cost her a night in jail. The Armenian belly dancer was arrested by police officials after holding the performance. Once Safinaz completed her dance segment, she was apprehended by the Egyptian tourist police arrested.
Safinaz at first thought she was taken into custy over her costume choice that is considered to be against regulations, but then discovered that a complaint was filed against her by the hotel she has an exclusivity contract with.
According to Sayidaty.net, the management of the hotel has a signed contract with Safinaz that orders her to only hold performances at their club and nowhere else.
Safinaz is still in custody and sources revealed that negotiations with the management of the hotel are taking place to have them drop charges against her and have Safinaz pay the fine for breaking the contract.
- Safinaz danced her way out of that one! Armenian belly dancer released from jail
- Safinaz is footloose and fancy-free! Armenian belly dancer no longer in hot water
- Help please! Sultry hip-shakin' Safinaz seeks assistance from Armenian embassy after being sued by hotel
- Belly dancer Safinaz reveals Ahmed Ezz as the man of her dreams!
- Who do you think you are! Belly dancer Dina says Safinaz is no match for her