Safinaz is footloose and fancy-free! Armenian belly dancer no longer in hot water
She's somehow managed to dance her way out of trouble. Safinaz was in some hot water with Al Nabila Hotel, but her complicated situation has seriously cooled.
After facing jail time and a lawsuit, the Armenian belly dancer is finally footloose and fancy-free after resolving her standing disputes with the hotel, whom she signed a contract with in 2009 upon her arrival to Egypt. The hotel held exclusive rights to have her perform in their nightclub and nowhere else.
Safinaz is now able to perform at any occasion, wedding, etc. without being tied to a contract that restricts her from doing so.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Safinaz who was banned from performing since New Year's Eve due to the conflict with the hotel and was arrested by tourist police after performing at a different location, resolved her disputes without revealing the details of the agreement between her and the hotel that led to her victory of being free.
Safinaz's new film "Salim Abu Ukhtuh" alongside Egyptian actor Mohammad Rajab will hit the box office next week in Egypt. The is the second time she's made her way onto the country's big screen. Her first film "Al Qashash" introduced her to fans and provided the gateway to her current popularity.
- Safinaz danced her way out of that one! Armenian belly dancer released from jail
- Help please! Sultry hip-shakin' Safinaz seeks assistance from Armenian embassy after being sued by hotel
- Busted! Safinaz's breach of contract finds her behind bars
- Belly dancer Safinaz reveals Ahmed Ezz as the man of her dreams!
- Who do you think you are! Belly dancer Dina says Safinaz is no match for her