Safinaz finds trouble again: Armenian belly dancer faces deportation for working without legal permit
Safinaz's controversial costume. (Image courtesy of Twitter)
It's hasn't been long since we've seen Safinaz in our headlines, and now the belly dancin' rebel has found herself in yet another sticky situation. Will she be able to dance out of this one like she did the slammer?
The Egyptian Minister of Labor Nahed Ashri demanded of security officials to deport the Armenian performer from Egypt for working without a legal permit. Safinaz didn't make things easier for herself either after doing a shimmy-shake sporting an outfit made from the Egyptian flag, a matter that Nahed insisted is both insulting to the precious flag and illegal.
According to Laha Magazine, the minister stated that the deportation of Safinaz must take affect according to labor laws regulations of foreigners and to maintain national security in light of the critical conditions the country is experiencing.
We're guessing there's a couple guys in the government that would hate to see her smooth moves taken away from their stage. Will they have her back and keep her from getting deported? What's your guess?!
- Busted! Safinaz's breach of contract finds her behind bars
- Don't want to get deported? That's easy, just marry a citizen like Armenian bellydancer Safinaz did!
- Safinaz is footloose and fancy-free! Armenian belly dancer no longer in hot water
- Belly dancer Safinaz reveals Ahmed Ezz as the man of her dreams!
- Safinaz danced her way out of that one! Armenian belly dancer released from jail