Don't want to get deported? That's easy, just marry a citizen like Armenian bellydancer Safinaz did!
Armenian bellydancer Safinaz has finally found a solution to her ongoing deportation problems!
The clever fox has surprised everyone by announcing her marriage to an Egyptian businessman; she can now legally stay in Egypt without having to worry about being shipped back to her homeland!
But what does the "lucky" hubby look like? Who knows! A picture of Safinaz in her wedding dress surfaced the Internet, but her husband was nowhere to be seen!
In March, Safinaz landed herself in hot water when she breached her work contract with Al Nabila Hotel, whom she signed a contract with in 2009 upon her arrival to Egypt.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Safinaz who was banned from performing since New Year's Eve due to the conflict with the hotel and was arrested by tourist police after performing at a different location, resolved her disputes without revealing the details of the agreement between her and the hotel that led to her victory of being free.
- Safinaz finds trouble again: Armenian belly dancer faces deportation for working without legal permit
- Help please! Sultry hip-shakin' Safinaz seeks assistance from Armenian embassy after being sued by hotel
- Shake ya ass, watch yaself: Novak Djokovic bellydances in Dubai
- Haifa Wehbe, bellydancer Dina wants to marry you! #GirlCrush
- Syrian teen and British youth face firing squad in UAE for drug dealing