Safinaz danced her way out of that one! Armenian belly dancer released from jail
We're all shaking our heads as Safinaz does the same to her hips. The Armenian belly dancer has made her way out of jail at last after going into custody for allegedly violating her contract with an Egyptian hotel. The tourist police released her after having arrested her under complaint of the hotel with which she has a solidarity contract to only perform in their nightclub.
She was accused of violating the terms of her contract by dancing in a different hotel. Safinaz denied the allegations against her, stating that she did not breach her contract and danced at the second hotel as a friendly gesture without a newly signed contract.
Social media are all abuzz with contrasting opinions on her incarceration. Many peeps created Facebook and Twitter pages demanding she be released, stressing she is not a terrorist to be arrested in such a manner. Others claimed that the whole incident was taken out of proportion and that too much hype has been created around her for nothing.
Even Bassem Youssef joined the commentary on his show "Al Bernameg" (The Program) and ridiculed the fact that people are trying to get her deported out of Egypt.
Will Safinaz shake her groove thing right out of Egypt or stay the Egyptian hot waters? Please share your opinion in the comment box below.
- Help please! Sultry hip-shakin' Safinaz seeks assistance from Armenian embassy after being sued by hotel
- Safinaz finds trouble again: Armenian belly dancer faces deportation for working without legal permit
- Safinaz is footloose and fancy-free! Armenian belly dancer no longer in hot water
- Safinaz danced her way through her TV show debut
- Freeze, Safinaz, you're under arrest! Belly dancer behind bars again