Not interested: Al Sakka and Ezz refuse to become TV hosts
Ezz and Sakka love the camera, just not hosting talk shows.
Despite the widespread phenomena of actors hosting television programs, particularly during the holy month of Ramadan, Egyptian actors Ahmad Al Sakka and Ahmad Ezz strictly refuse to present any show regardless of the offer.
Ahmad Ezz said that he cannot see himself presenting programs because it is a completely different direction then the one he is walking in currently. He added that if he wants to be part in a project for television it would be in a TV drama, not as a pretty face holding a microphone.
Ahmad Al Sakka said he is willing to be a guest on an entertainment program, but hosting one is a definite 'no' for him.
In contrast, Egyptian superstar singer Tamer Hosni said he is very willing to host a TV program and is seriously thinking about it, but wants to think of a completely new idea that has not yet been presented.
- Farmers sue Ahmad Al Sakka
- Dorra Zarrouk swaps books for TV
- The Conflict between Women and their Mothers-in-Law is the Focus of this week’s Discussion on ‘Nashwa’
- Egypt is offering Egyptians $1 bonuses for Ramadan and they think it’s pretty funny
- Rock on! Alternative music festival "Kuwait Rising" going down this weekend