New Year's Eve extravaganza! Salma Rashid has the time of her life in Palestine!
Former Arab Idol contestant Salma Rashid said she was super delighted at performing on new year’s eve in Bethlehem, Palestine.
This was the Moroccan singer’s first time in the holy land. Salma said she came to Palestine with a message of love and peace from Morocco and is grateful for the Palestinian people and government for hosting her.
According to Laha Magazine, during a press conference prior to her performance, which was organized by the events company “Design Solutions,” Salma said that despite the difficulties she faced entering Palestine through the Rafah border, her joy at meeting the Palestinian people is beyond words. You go girl!
But before her concert started, Salma had a little time to go on a tour around the city of Ramallah and the chance to meet Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
Salma was invited to sing in Palestine alongside Arab Idol Season 1 winner Carmen Suleiman, who joined Salma on the Ramallah tour as well.
In related news, “Design Solutions” denied reports that Salma and Carmen were granted the Palestinian citizenship.
- The legacy of one of Palestine's most gifted poets
- Going places! Celebrate New Year's Eve in Bethlehem with Arab Idol's Salma Rashid
- The magical Arab world inspires composer Joanna Marsh's poetic compositions
- All the Single Ladies: Lebanon's Women Marrying Later
- Fula denies rumors of marrying a Lebanese Christian