Just kidding! Salma Rashid Facebooks fake proposal announcement
In a perfect publicity stunt, one of Arab Idol season two’s finalists played us all when she announced that she had officially gotten engaged to a young Moroccan.
Salma said, 'An exclusive report, congratulate me for I will be engaged to a young handsome Moroccan who is wonderful and I know you are anxious to see who he is."
Apparently someone was in fact wishing to marry the rising star, but awkwardly that someone was only 11 years old AND a relative, not exactly a proper spouse candidate.
Soon after her announcement, Salma posted a pic of her and the “young Moroccan” saying, "I could not deprive you of seeing my new fiancé, take it easy this is my cousin and he is 11 years old, but he kept crying saying 'I want to marry Salma'."
This is the same wannabe celebress that was also rumored to be engaged to Arab Idol winner Mohammad Assaf. Uh, "attention whore" anyone?
According to Laha Magazine, Salma wanted to make some light humor with her fans by making the announcement, to imply that she is still single and ready to mingle.
Any parties of apprope age (and at least five branches distant on the family tree) interested? Perhaps you can let her know on Facebook, or tell us by commenting below!
- Ahmad Jamal gets adopted...by Nancy Ajram's own business manager!
- Just kidding! Salma Rashid Facebooks fake proposal announcement
- Is Mohammad Assaf off the market or still single and ready to mingle?
- Are they or aren't they? Salma Rashid engaged to Assaf
- He’s 'The Man'! Tamer Hosny’s taking his career by the horns