Joke's on you, Muslim Brotherhood! Sama Al Masri admits her hijab wearing was an April Fools prank
Sama Al Masri knows how to make the brotherhood go mad! (Image: Facebook)
This was a test. This was only a test of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.
Sama Al Masri played the trickster in a social media stint recently. Post-practical joke, the Egyptian actress admitted that it was she behind the rumor that she had worn the Muslim headdress Hijab. It was fun to see what the response of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood would be across social media.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Sama said that she created the rumor as an April Fool's joke and was happy with the feedback she got from her fans, who requested her to return to her humorous song skills that she became popular for airing on the channel "Folool".
Sama added that she had requested the channel "Folool" to not air any clips of her, while she spread the rumor around for day to see how popular she is among fans and see if they demand her to return.
Need attention much?
- In a daring move, Sama Al Masri starts TV channel dedicating to hating on the Muslim Brotherhood
- Fifi Abdo refuses to be forced into wearing the hijab
- "Uncharitable" Muslim Brotherhood kick Ehab Tawfiq out of charity event
- East, West, Sisi is the best! Youssra and Hussein Fahmy in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstration
- Hanan Turk ignores campaign to take off Hijab