Same judges, new talent: Arab Idol 4 returns in December
The competition is back with the same judges and brand new talent in December. (File photo)
Click here to add Ahlam as an alert
Disable alert for Ahlam,
Click here to add Hassan El Shafei as an alert
Disable alert for Hassan El Shafei,
Click here to add MBC Group as an alert
Disable alert for MBC Group,
Click here to add Nancy Ajram as an alert
Disable alert for Nancy Ajram,
Click here to add Wael Kfoury as an alert
Disable alert for Wael Kfoury
The popular singing competition Arab Idol is back in its fourth season on December 16, 2016 (confirmed MBC Group) with the same celebrity judges and brand new talent.
Get ready to see the fantastic four judges Nancy Ajram, Ahlam, Hassan el Shafei and Wael Kfoury on your TV screens every week for months on end starting this December.
The auditions segment of the show was filmed almost a year ago, but due to unforeseen reasons the show's air date was postponed on multiple occasions.
Will the show take on a new theme this year with its new judge Wael Kfoury and with Annabella Hilal quitting as the show's host, or will it stay the same?
- Does Ahlam have the same fate as former Arab Idol judge Ragheb Alama?
- Epic! Arab Idol 2 began with amazing talent, judges feuding and sizzle!
- "Godzilla" is back! Ahlam to return to Arab Idol 3
- Nancy Ajram has no regrets about her Arab Idol role, set to return to 'da screen next season
- Bye Bye Ragheb Alama, Hello Wael Kfoury: Ahlam ecstatic about new Arab Idol judge