Samir Ghanem to appear on the big screen with Hanan Turk
Egyptian comedian, Samir Ghanem, surprised all earlier this week with his announcement of getting back into acting on the big screen, after years of absence, in an upcoming movie with young comedian Mohammed Huneidi.
The UAE daily, Al Bayan reported on Wednesday that Ghanem is looking forward to this project with the talented star Huneidi. "Mohammed Huneidi told me about the project a month ago, which will also star young actress Hanan Turk. I got interested in the idea and I'm looking forward to start shooting early November," said Ghanem.
Born as Samir Youssif Ghanem, the comedian star graduated from the Faculty of Agriculture in the fifties. He got into an acting trio with his friends George Sedhom and Al Dief Ahmed, in the sixties, which helped him kicked off a successful acting career.
Last month, Ghanem and his wife, actress Dalal Abdul Aziz, reunited after a 12-year absence on the small screen, through the upcoming TV series "Sit Sittat Jannanu Farahat" (Six Ladies Drove Farahat Mad).
Directed by Medhat Al Sibae' and written by Magdi Al Abyari, the series tackles the relationship between men and women, and how a woman can drive any man to go insane. - Albawaba.com
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Samer Ghanem and Mohammed Huneidi compete for best laughs
- Hanan Turk says no to "Super Hunaidi," Amy Samir Ghanem is game!
- Ghada Abdul Razeq To Debut On Big Screen Early Next Year; Continues To Ignore Warnings Over Her 'Shameless' Dresses
- Samir Ghanem ready to go insane after 12-year separation from his wife
- What's Ahmed Mekky to do without his leading lady Donia Samir Ghanem?