Samira Sa’eed approves of buying music awards
The famous Moroccan artist Samira Sa’eed announced on her internet website that she does not see anything wrong with artists buying music awards, as long as the award makes an artist known internationally. However, she is against how artists accuse each other of buying the awards and of being unworthy. Samira added that she is too shy to buy an award herself.
Samira revealed that she received negative feedback from many of her website readers regarding her announcement.
On other grounds, Samira decided to film a video clip for her new rap song called “The Winner,” sung in the Moroccan Arabic dialect and in English. The song, to be launched in May, creates a positive image, where people should never give up on their dreams. The clip for the new song will be filmed in Morocco.
- Samira wins an award and Majida glows in Tatwan
- Healthy as a horse, Samira is still belting out music videos.
- A no-go to Monaco! Samira Said won't be accepting her World Music Award in person
- World Music Awards awaits the presence of Samira Said
- Nancy Ajram wins World Music Award for "Best Arab Singer"