Samira Sa’eed approves of buying music awards
The famous Moroccan artist Samira Sa’eed announced on her internet website that she does not see anything wrong with artists buying music awards, as long as the award makes an artist known internationally. However, she is against how artists accuse each other of buying the awards and of being unworthy. Samira added that she is too shy to buy an award herself.
Samira revealed that she received negative feedback from many of her website readers regarding her announcement.
On other grounds, Samira decided to film a video clip for her new rap song called “The Winner,” sung in the Moroccan Arabic dialect and in English. The song, to be launched in May, creates a positive image, where people should never give up on their dreams. The clip for the new song will be filmed in Morocco.
- Samira wins an award and Majida glows in Tatwan
- Samira Sa’eed glows in front of 60,000 fans
- Sing it, Sista! Samira Said’s Erbil video clip coming soon
- Eat your heart out Arab songstresses: Samira Said nominated for “Best Song” at WMA
- Samira Said fears jeopardizing her career by working with Sharif Sabri