Such the dutiful citizen! Samira Saeed takes voting very seriously, no matter the country she resides
Talented songstress, dutiful citizen, so many titles could describe Samira Saeed. Born in Morocco, the Arab pop diva determined to always vote when elections were brought before her country. When her citizenship changed to Egypt many years back, she assured she carried over her civic duty prowess to the new homeland.
Thus when the new amended constitution came up for election in her hood, you can bet your bottom pound that she was there to cast her vote.
According to Sayidaty.net, Samira had announced from the polling center where she cast her vote, that it is the civil duty of every Egyptian citizen to vote for the amended constitution. It's the least she and everyone can do for the country that has given them a home and stability for so long.
She added that she voted yes for the new constitution. Did you?
Please share if you agree with political pop star in the comment box below!
- Faten Hamama hammers that women should support the new Egyptian constitution
- Shaaban Abdel Rahim back at the studio, calling for Egyptians to vote for amended constitution
- Sabreen says yes to the veiled dress, approves fully covered woman dancing at Egypt's polls
- Shabaan abd Al Rahim fails to vote
- Samira Saeed makes a special family visit for Mother's Day