Samira Said back and "Still" looking hotter than ever peeps!
After a four-year absence from the spotlight, Moroccan singer Samira Said is making a strong comeback with her latest music video “Mazal” (Still), which was directed by Hadi Al Bajouri.
Samira gave her fans a lil’ sneak peek on what’s to come by posting a number of stills from the video on Facebook.
According to Laha Magazine, Samira appears in four different looks in the video, ranging between classical and modern. Samira stays true to her roots and sports a traditional Moroccan dress in one the shots as well.
The song was written, composed and distributed by Muhsin Tizaf. The much-anticipated video was filmed over a period of two days in Al Mansouria, Egypt.
You’ll be able to watch “Mazal” in a few days’ time!
On a different note, Samira has not yet decided on a final date to launch her new album, which will be personally funded and produced by Samira herself.
- Congrats your Majesty: Samira Said celebrates Moroccan King's 15-year anniversary on the throne!
- Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
- Samira Said finally makes her return to the spotlight
- Zeina looking for her "Valentine" and Ahmed Ezz still single? Get back together already!
- Adobe posts new “Sneak Peek” Videos