Bad times for Samira: Said threatens to sue anyone sharing her leaked latest single online
What a difference a day made for Samira Said, who only yesterday was over the moon about signing a record deal with music label Rotana, but an upsetting incident switched her good mood into a bitter one today!
The Moroccan superstar learned that her latest single "Elli Bainna" (What is Between Us) - her first to be produced by Rotana - has been leaked online.
In response, Samira urged her fans not to share the leaked single on social media, and threatened to sue those who do, reported Al Fan news.
The distressed singer also promised to get to the bottom of this and find the person responsible for leaking the song and causing her potential financial losses.
- Samira Said urges her fans to wait for the official release of her leaked single
- Life is good for Samira Said as she "seals the deal" with Rotana!
- Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
- Music heals the soul: Samira Said overcomes her grief with a new album
- Eat your heart out Arab songstresses: Samira Said nominated for “Best Song” at WMA