Samira Said urges her fans to wait for the official release of her leaked single
At a time when Moroccan singer Samira Said attempted to defeat the widely-circulated piracy of music albums by personally producing her own, she's discovered that not only has her latest single with record label "Rotana" been leaked, but it's been remixed and circulating the Internet in many versions as well.
The single “Elli Bainna” (What is Between US) was supposed to be distributed by Rotana as Samira's first single with the company after they signed a deal together.
According to Sayidaty.net, the leaked versions were circulated illegally by anonymous users on social media, especially on YouTube and SoundCloud.
Samira noted that she has great confidence in Rotana and is certain they will carry out the necessary marketing and distribution of the single.
Samira announced that she will be taking those responsible for leaking the song to court and called on all her fans to boycott the forged versions until the official high-quality one has been released.
- Life is good for Samira Said as she "seals the deal" with Rotana!
- Bad times for Samira: Said threatens to sue anyone sharing her leaked latest single online
- Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
- Eat your heart out Arab songstresses: Samira Said nominated for “Best Song” at WMA
- Samira Said back and "Still" looking hotter than ever peeps!