Samira Said gets a piece of the Ramadan action with her very own "Love Story"
It's been a long long while since Samira Said lent her voice to a Ramadan TV drama. What since she sang the theme tune for "Alf Leila We Leila" (A Thousand and One Nights) years ago.
Since then, the Moroccan singer has expressed a disinterest in repeating the experience, reports Laha Magazine. But what do you know, she's done it all over again this year!
Perhaps her recent huge success has inspired her to do something different, so she's recorded the theme tune for Cyrine Abdel Nour's drama "Seeret Hob" (Love Story)!
The single was written by Mohammad Rahim and we'll find out just how good - or not so good - it is when the show airs tonight!
"Love Story" stars Cyrine, Syrian actor Maksim Khalil and Egyptian actor Khaled Selim. Mohammad Al Adel directed the drama.
- One busy lady! Cyrine Abdel Nour is slammed with cinematic and music projects
- Wael Jassar is Layla's ray of sunshine: Singer to sing theme tune for Elwi's Ramadan drama "Sun"
- Cyrine Abdel Nour showed (and sang) her support for Egypt's tourism
- Maksim Khalil poised to conquer fame
- Never say never: Elissa goes back on her word and sings new TV series theme tune