Congrats your Majesty: Samira Said celebrates Moroccan King's 15-year anniversary on the throne!
Samira cuts a cake in celebration of the Moroccan King's anniversary. (Image: Facebook)
The Moroccan Embassy in Egypt held a grand celebration for the 15-year anniversary of King Mohammad VI's reign on the throne.
Moroccan superstar Samira Saeed, who resides in Egypt, was amongst the invitees along with a number of representatives from the Egyptian Ministry of Exterior and Arab and foreign ambassadors in Egypt.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Moroccans living in Egypt were also invited to take part in the event.
Although Samira has lived in Cairo for many years now, she's been devoted to her country and has done a lot for it throughout the years.
Meanwhile, the singer wished the people and children of Gaza peace and victory over the Israelis.
- Event fit for a Queen! Samira Said celebrates with the King of Morocco
- Samira Sa’eed glows in front of 60,000 fans
- Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
- Samira Said to hold New Years Eve concert in her native Morocco for fifty thousand dollars
- Samira Said back and "Still" looking hotter than ever peeps!