Samira Said: A Dominating Figure
A loving wife and a wonderful mother; Samira Said Moroccan in origin has now become a well-known figure in the Arab World. Gifted from childhood with a wonderful voice, Samira was known for her early appearances on ‘Mawaheb’, a TV show that allowed a child to show his/her talents to the world. Samira with no doubt is a gem, rich in style and exclusivity. Her time was soon to surface as the shining star we now recognize.
Samira moved to Egypt in the early 1980’s recording a couple of songs, yet nothing really came out of it. However, it all started one night of 1983, Samira was invited to sing on Layali Television, which is where she received the recognition she deserves. Fame was to become a past obstacle. A corner stone in the Arab entertainment field, Samira is now coordinating joint work with other artists, her latest was with Cheb Mami in the song ‘Youm Wara Youm’.
Striving to dominate the hit lists in the Arab World, Samira with her outstanding performance, continues to surprise her audience with a variety of styles only to standout with her excellent uniqueness.
- 'Homa Kilemteen' thats all it took E.Tawfiq
- Samira Said to hold New Years Eve concert in her native Morocco for fifty thousand dollars
- Event fit for a Queen! Samira Said celebrates with the King of Morocco
- Mahmoud Said: Keeping culture alive
- An unfathomable figure: GCC banking assets set to hit $2 trillion by 2015