Event fit for a Queen! Samira Said celebrates with the King of Morocco
Samira Said celebrates at the King of Morocco's event in Cairo. (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Al Almi as an alert
Disable alert for Al Almi,
Click here to add Cairo as an alert
Disable alert for Cairo,
Click here to add Egyptian Foreign Ministry as an alert
Disable alert for Egyptian Foreign Ministry,
Click here to add Mohammed VI as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammed VI,
Click here to add Samira Said as an alert
Disable alert for Samira Said,
Click here to add Sayidaty.net as an alert
Disable alert for Sayidaty.net
Queen of Moroccan music Samira Said has been invited by the Moroccan Ambassador in Cairo, Said Al Almi, to attend the 14th anniversary celebrations of the reigning in power of King Mohammed VI of Morocco.
The special event was attended by representatives from the Egyptian Foreign Ministry as well as Arab and foreign Ambassadors in Egypt. Among the Ambassadors attending were the Palestinian, Algerian and Jordanian Ambassadors.
According to Sayidaty.net, Samira was especially invited to the event for being considered as one of the prestigious Moroccan figures residing in Egypt, and for devoting herself to both Egypt and her home country Morocco.
- Congrats your Majesty: Samira Said celebrates Moroccan King's 15-year anniversary on the throne!
- Samira Said to hold New Years Eve concert in her native Morocco for fifty thousand dollars
- Samira Said: A Dominating Figure
- WEF MENA 2015: Schwab Foundation announces Social Entrepreneur of the Year awardees
- CHAIRMAN AMR ENANY LAUNCHES JEDDAH ECONOMIC FORUM