Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
We've heard her sing with all the different Arabic accents, but for her latest single, superstar Samira Said went back to her roots and sang with her native Moroccan accent.
Fans have for years criticized the singer for neglecting her native accent, and “Ma Zaal” (Yet Still) marked Samira's return to Moroccan music after years of focusing on other styles of singing.
The new song was written by song poet Amir Tu'aymah and composed and distributed by Moroccan musician Muhsin Tizaf.
- Samira Sa’eed glows in front of 60,000 fans
- Eat your heart out Arab songstresses: Samira Said nominated for “Best Song” at WMA
- Samira Sa’eed approves of buying music awards
- Samira wins an award and Majida glows in Tatwan
- Samira Said to hold New Years Eve concert in her native Morocco for fifty thousand dollars