Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
We've heard her sing with all the different Arabic accents, but for her latest single, superstar Samira Said went back to her roots and sang with her native Moroccan accent.
Fans have for years criticized the singer for neglecting her native accent, and “Ma Zaal” (Yet Still) marked Samira's return to Moroccan music after years of focusing on other styles of singing.
The new song was written by song poet Amir Tu'aymah and composed and distributed by Moroccan musician Muhsin Tizaf.
- Samira Said back and "Still" looking hotter than ever peeps!
- Life is good for Samira Said as she "seals the deal" with Rotana!
- Samira Sa’eed glows in front of 60,000 fans
- Healthy as a horse, Samira is still belting out music videos.
- Eat your heart out Arab songstresses: Samira Said nominated for “Best Song” at WMA