Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
We've heard her sing with all the different Arabic accents, but for her latest single, superstar Samira Said went back to her roots and sang with her native Moroccan accent.
Fans have for years criticized the singer for neglecting her native accent, and “Ma Zaal” (Yet Still) marked Samira's return to Moroccan music after years of focusing on other styles of singing.
The new song was written by song poet Amir Tu'aymah and composed and distributed by Moroccan musician Muhsin Tizaf.
- Congrats your Majesty: Samira Said celebrates Moroccan King's 15-year anniversary on the throne!
- Samira Said back and "Still" looking hotter than ever peeps!
- Samira Said gets a piece of the Ramadan action with her very own "Love Story"
- Surprise….Thikra is singing again
- Samira Said losses 5kgs after her visit to Paris