Life is good for Samira Said as she "seals the deal" with Rotana!
And now music label Rotana jumped at the chance to sign her up with their prestigious record company: they were totes successful!
Samira signed a deal with Rotana this week, joining their line-up of elite singers for the next three years.
Rotana's first step as Samira's new label will be to release a single, to be shortly followed by a complete album.
According to Sayidaty.net, Samira sealed the deal with Rotana with the single "Elli Bainna" (What is Between Us), which will be sung with a Gulf accent and will mark her first work with the company.
The song was composed and distributed by Moroccan musician Muhsin Tizaf, who has also worked on her hit single "Still."
- Samira Said urges her fans to wait for the official release of her leaked single
- Bad times for Samira: Said threatens to sue anyone sharing her leaked latest single online
- Back to her roots: Samira Said sings in Moroccan again!
- Samira Said back and "Still" looking hotter than ever peeps!
- Eat your heart out Arab songstresses: Samira Said nominated for “Best Song” at WMA