Life is good for Samira Said as she "seals the deal" with Rotana!
And now music label Rotana jumped at the chance to sign her up with their prestigious record company: they were totes successful!
Samira signed a deal with Rotana this week, joining their line-up of elite singers for the next three years.
Rotana's first step as Samira's new label will be to release a single, to be shortly followed by a complete album.
According to Sayidaty.net, Samira sealed the deal with Rotana with the single "Elli Bainna" (What is Between Us), which will be sung with a Gulf accent and will mark her first work with the company.
The song was composed and distributed by Moroccan musician Muhsin Tizaf, who has also worked on her hit single "Still."
- Her lips are sealed: Samira Said not saying a word about the leak of her song "Last Chance"
- Seal the deal! Latifah signs with new record label
- Arabs Got Talent: Penultimate Auditions Bumper Edition Recap
- Eid in Dubai: Biggest ever party planned
- Mohamed Belmaaza on the legacy of Judaeo-Arabic music & the Moroccan matrouz tradition