Sana Mizyan dreams of showing her film in Egypt
Moroccan actress Sana Mozyan revealed that she was introduced to Arab audiences through her role in the film “Al Bahithat An Horyah” (Those Looking For Freedom), written by Huda Al Zain amd directed by Enas Al Daghidi.
Sana is waiting for the right chance to release her new Moroccan film “Samira Fel Day’ah” (Samira in the Village). Sana wants her Moroccan film to be watched by critics, journalists and actors in order to have it evaluated by them after its success abroad.
The film received an award for ‘best scenario’ at the Montreal Cinema Festival.
According to the London daily Elaph, the film is daring because it discusses the issue of sexuality in the people’s lives. The story of the film revolves around a young woman who is obsessed with finding a husband. She finds a farmer who lost his first wife. He never had any children with her, and on their wedding day she discovers he has sexual problems.
Sana’s character ‘Samira’ begins to have emptiness in her life and she is emotionally unsatisfied; therefore, she turns to her imagination in order to fulfill her sexual needs. She then starts to have a secret relation with her husband’s nephew.
Sana will also appear in the film “Loose Cut”.
- Fourteen-year-old Samira Nour an accidental prostitute by night, and a schoolgirl by day
- Carol Samaha shares her dreams with Muna Zaki
- Belly dancer Safinaz reveals Ahmed Ezz as the man of her dreams!
- Sunshine dreams: May Ezzedine holidaying in Beirut
- "His Excellency" hits top of Liqa Swaidan's list this year: starring with Adel Imam a dream come true