Majida Al Roumi to make musical magic on same stage as Sarah Brightman next month
The classical songstress who made her start as an actress could be reaching a peak in her career with an upcoming Dubai World Trade Center gig at the first time ever Dubai Classics music festival.
What makes this particular event so special? She'll be singing on the same stage as that of British vocalist Sarah Brightman the two nights prior, putting her on par with an International star!
With a recent Christmas album bringing the region some holiday cheer, the songstress is still on a high that should hold her over until her February 8th gig that follows those of Sarah Brightman on the 6th and 7th.
Do you think Majida's classical musical prowress will have the same wow factor as her fellow festival headliner Sarah Brightman? Please share in the comment box below!
- Merry Christmas from Majida El Roumi! Songstress set for seasonal release
- Kazem El Saher magic, 2nd former 'The Voice' contestant's dream comes true
- Magida El Roumi sings for children
- Abu Dhabi or bust! UK rapper Wiley will join Macklemore & Ryan Lewis next month
- Make way for Majida El Roumi, Bahrain! Singer to charm up festival