Friendship in the eyes of Suad Abdullah
Legendary Kuwaiti actress Suad Abdullah will return to the scene this Ramadan season with her new television drama “Khawat Dunia” (Worldly Sisters), which follows around the lives of a group woman who remain very close friends even though they all have different nationalities. Each female has some sort of social or family crisis and the friends unite to try and resolve their personal problems through the power of friendship.
Throughout the events of the drama, it becomes apparent that Arab society is truly the same no matter what country Arabs are in and despite the different nationalities, the problems faced by people are the same.
Suad plays the leading role in the drama and said that the story of the drama tackles the subject of ture, lasting friendships between people that shines above nationality and religion. The drama stars Suad, Hussein Mansour, Mushari Al Balam, Sumoud, Abir Ahmad, Ibrahim Al Zadhali, Egyptian actress Maha Abu Ouf, Jordanian actress Abir Issa, Issa Dhyab, Mohammad Al Muslim, Malak Al Khalidi and Sally Al Qadi.
The story is written by Mohammad Al Hammadi and directed by Ghafil Fadil.
- Suad Abdullah undergoes a character change
- Feast your eyes on Hayat Al Fahd and Suad Abdullah together at Ramadan
- A second chance brings Suad Abdullah and Abd Al Aziz Jasem together
- Suad Abdullah doesn't copycat herself! Her role in "Thuraya" is once again unlike any other
- Suad Abdallah noted best Gulf Actress