Sawsan Badr is the mother of a Pasha!
Egyptian actress, Sawsan Badr, is used to get top spot in the headlines for her scandalous behavior so it came as something of a surprise for fans that the star was ready to take on a role turned down by someone else.
Sawsan has just started filming for new TV drama, 'Al Walida Basha' (Mother of a Pasha) but she was only offered the part after first choice, Abla Kamil, turned it down.
However, the controversial actress is not one to let the snub put her off and has instead agreed to work on another drama, 'Al Fatina' (The Attractive), at the same time.
- Sawsan Badr gets a bad rap for talking street
- She's done a Sabah! Sawsan Badr divorces hubby num 6!
- Sawsan Bader, a Singer for the First Time
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- Sawsan Badr denies threatening to take off her clothes in Tahrir Square