It's a girl! Scarlett Johansson, the face of Israel's SodaStream, welcomes her first child!
Now she's given birth, life is a bed of roses for Scarlett! (Facebook)
Click here to add Romain Dauriac as an alert
Disable alert for Romain Dauriac,
Click here to add Rose as an alert
Disable alert for Rose,
Click here to add Ryan Reynolds as an alert
Disable alert for Ryan Reynolds,
Click here to add Scarlett Johansson as an alert
Disable alert for Scarlett Johansson,
Click here to add SodaStream as an alert
Disable alert for SodaStream
Actress Scarlett Johansson has given birth to a girl, her first child with her journalist fiance, the actress' representative confirmed on Thursday.
Johansson, 29, and French journalist Romain Dauriac welcomed daughter Rose, the first child for both of them.
The couple have been engaged since September 2013. The Hollywood star was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds. They divorced in 2011.
Johansson, who is a spokeswoman for the Israeli-based soft-drink company SodaStream, remained staunch in her support for the firm earlier in the year amid a bout of controversy that arose over her connection to company that runs a factory in the West Bank.
- Roger Waters says "undeniably cute" Scarlett 'SodaStream' Johansson is "undeniably not paying attention"
- Kiss me baby one more time! Amr Waked slammed for passionate smooch with Jewish co-star Scarlett Johansson
- SodaStream says "Sorry Scarlett" as it leaves West Bank settlements high and dry
- Saudi Arabia welcomes first Israeli journalist
- Why BDS is no BS: could the global boycott campaign mean for Israel what it meant for South Africa?