Seal's stopover in Dubai
Passengers transiting through Dubai International Airport's Terminal 3 on Friday had a star for company in the form of British musician Seal.
The singer, who recently split from his wife of seven years, TV presenter and model Heidi Klum, was in transit and was travelling alone to an undisclosed European destination.
"He came around 2pm and purchased some electronic accessories from Duty Free," said a tabloid! reader, who didn't want to be identified. "He looked great in a yellow jacket and silver sports shoes. He seemed to be in a hurry but happily posed for pictures with those who recognised him."
Seal, known for massive hits like Kiss From a Rose and Killer, and estranged wife Klum are yet to finalise their divorce. He is currently a coach in the Australian version of singing reality show The Voice.
- Heidi Klum's Dubai top model finally premiers in Germany
- Pussycat Nicole Scherzinger slinks over to Dubai for the Taste of Dubai festival
- Brits follow their favorite celebs to Dubai's sunny shores
- Nancy Ajram ambassador of gold
- Dubai feels the force of fashion: Katy Perry and Heidi Klum dress to impress in the UAE