On-the-go Seif Al Din Subayee jet-setting the region for work
Syrian actor and director Seif Al Din Subayee is in Dubai to begin filming new scenes for his new TV drama series “Al Domari” by the end of Jan.
According to Elaph news, only recently, busy bee Seif completed filming five episodes for the social drama series “Sarkhet Rouh 2” under the title “Kheyana Mu’ajjala” (Postponed Betrayal).
The five episodes were written by Nadia Al Ahmar and produced by “Golden Line Art Distribution.” The episodes featured veteran Syrian actor Ayman Zeidan and actress Marah Jaber, alongside Madiha Kanifati, Sahar Fawzi, Yazan Al Sayed, Rama Al Rashid and others.
Seif is also scheduled to direct a new drama titled “Harmlak,” a historical drama currently in its writing stages and will mark the second cooperation between Seif and the company “Click It.” It was revealed that this series will be filmed in historical Morocco.
- Sulafa Mimar and Seif Al Din Subayee deny being divorced
- The new "face" of Salma Al Masri: Actress returns to TV screens as Minister's wife!
- Hey, brother! Bassel Khayat to star alongside Tayem Hassan in "The Brothers"
- Bassam Kousa in "Conflict with the Sun"!
- Nadine Njeim's beautiful blue dress turns her into an Instagram hit!