Selena is coming, Selena is coming! Dubai Gomez fans will be feelin' the B.E.A.T.!
You wanted it, you got it.
On September 27, Selena Gomez will be the star attraction of Dubai Music Week, a new music trade show at the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Come And Get Itsinger is the next big name celebrity to be announced following will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas and rapper-producer Timbaland who will perform on September 26.
“Selena Gomez is a great addition to the line-up for Dubai Music Week. The calibre of artists who are performing in the first Dubai Music Week is a testament to Dubai’s position as the leading entertainment and music hub in the region,” said Hamad Bin Mejren, executive director of business tourism at Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
The event, to be presented by musical legend Quincy Jones, will celebrate all things music. Apart from gigs from top musicians, a series of seminars hosted by celebrities will be held during the week.
The 21-year-old Gomez, who once dated (is still dating?) Justin Bieber, is the quintessential Disney discovery who shot to fame with hit series such as Wizards Of Wavery Place and films such as Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream. Her first studio album Stars Dance is out now. For tickets, go to ticketmaster.ae.
- She's coming to town! Selena Gomez posts pic unique to Dubai fans
- Selena Gomez gets inked in Dubai... but it's only a henna one!
- Selena Gomez's lips were sealed about Bieber at Dubai press conference
- UnBeliebable! Dubai’s fave teen star Justin Bieber buyin’ bling for Selena Gomez?
- Dubai's got somethin' Russia doesn't - Selena Gomez in concert!