Several unfinished Ramadan drama series may go live the last ten days of Ramadan
Ramadan has so far witnessed great achievements from the silver screen. Actors, producers, and directors have outdone themselves this year with this year’s lineup.
The Egyptian daily Al Akhbar, reported that in a number of TV series, due to lack of time to finish up most of the shooting for the Ramadan TV programs, actors are still in the studios shooting scenes. The last ten days of this holy month will witness these series shot live, leaving little room for any mistakes.
According to the daily, the series in which actors are still putting in long hours at the studios are:
1. “Al Atar Wal Sabi’a Banat starring Nour Al Sherif and directed by Mohammad Al Nuqaily.
2. “Juha Al Masri” starring Yahia Al Fakharani and directed by Majdi Abu Ameereh
3. “Saif Al Yaqin” starring Yousuf Sha’ban and directed by Wafiq Wajdi
4. “Zaman Emad El Din” starring Dalal Abdul Aziz and directed by Hani Lashin
On a different note, the TV drama series where the problem is not with lack of time to shoot the scenes but instead, but are behind as far as final editing is concerned are:
1. “Qasem Ameen” directed by Ina’am Mohammad Ali
2. “Ameera Min Abdeen” directed by Ahmad Saqr
3. “Deedi wa Doli” directed by Muhsain Fakhri
Due to the extensive works by most actors, directors, and producers, time has not been a on the side of many of them. Since Ramadan is set by a specific date and is only thirty days, the risk of not making any mistakes while shooting is quite high as actors have to put extra effort to complete their work with the quality viewed so far. –Albawaba.com
- Several Ramadan drama series reveal bloopers in their first week of screening
- Egyptian actors “acting” greedily this Ramadan as they break agreements and take up more than one role
- Egyptian TV Honors Stars of Best Seller Series
- Egypt’s TV Bans Ramadan Actors From Starring in More Than One Role
- Yahia Al Fakharani prohibited from entering Egyptian Parliament