Shaaban Abdel Rahim back at the studio, calling for Egyptians to vote for amended constitution
But now, he's back up on his feet and has said hello to the recording studio once again. This time, he's calling on Egyptian people to vote for the new amended constitution through a new single.
According to Elaph news, Shaaban is very close friends with Amro Musa, the head of the committee amending the constitution. That explains the song then!
But this shouldn't come as a surprise; in the past, Shaaban released a song titled “Ana Bakrah Israel Wa Baheb Amro Musa” (I Hate Israel and Love Amro Musa). At least we know that he's one loyal friend!
Since talent runs in the family, in a few days' time his son will be recording a song calling for the same cause, which will be written by poet Islam Khalil.
Is Shabola's song enough to make YOU vote in favor of the amended constitution?
- Israeli Yidiot Ahranot Dedicates Full Page on Shaaban Abdulrahim
- Official: Egypt has "overwhelming backed" new constitution
- Shabola sheds tears after losing wife to cancer
- "Say No to Military Courts": How constitutional article 174 may undermine Egypt's 2011 revolution
- Egypt's draft constitution approved, riots disrupted