Her hips don't lie! Shakira spills fears over getting her pre-baby body back
Half Lebanese singer Shakira may love motherhood but she told US Weekly magazine earlier this week that she's got fears over how she'll get her pre-pregnancy figure back.
Shakira gave birth to bouncing baby boy Milan in January with football star Gerard Pique.
"You wonder if you'll ever get your body back. I'm still a few pounds over. But I do Zumba. Even during pregnancy, I did it almost to the end. But now with 'The Voice', I don't have time. When I have a day off I want to be with Milan."
The superstart is now a judge on the US hit TV show, 'The Voice' and has even brought in baby Milan to meet the audience!
Having previously gushed about how much she loves being a mummy, even Shakira admits that motherhood is challenging.
"Nobody told me it would be this hard. It takes a lot of energy but I love it. There's a lot of joy and fear. Being a mother is surreal. It's a whole new experience to me, and I'm just discovering it second by second. And having him here, it's great, it's a new thing, it's another part of me and my loved one. He's accompanying me so I don't feel alone."
We think that Shakira will look fab whatever she does - afterall, those hips don't lie!
What do you think of Shakira's worries? Should new mums have to worry about their post-baby body? Leave a comment below.
- Shakira's signature hips have given birth to a baby boy!
- Shakira teaches Moroccans to shake it
- Sexy Lebanese-Colombian Shakira performs at World Cup Closing Ceremony, bring adorbs son to stage
- Jet-setting Gulf favorite Kim Kardashian told to slow down by boyfriend
- Oh baby, baby! Cyrine Abdel Nour admits its time to think about having another child