Motherhood is "deliciously overwhelming", gushes Shakira
Shakira, who gave birth to her first child Milan Pique Mebarak in January, has revealed that she is really taking to motherhood.
The 36-year-old half Lebanese singer says she is so smitten with baby Milan Pique Mebarak, her son with Barcelona footballer Gerard Pique, that she hates being apart from him, the Daily Express reported.
The 'Whenever, Wherever' crooner said that being a mother is deliciously overwhelming.
She insisted that the new experience is surreal and she is just discovering it second by second.
Shakira, who is a judge on US 'The Voice', also revealed she takes Milan to work while filming.
"Having him here, it's great. It's a new thing, it's another part of me and my loved one. He's accompanying me so I don't feel alone," she said.
Would you agree with Shakira's choice of words on motherhood? Leave a comment below.
- Shakira's signature hips have given birth to a baby boy!
- Shakira teaches Moroccans to shake it
- Sexy Lebanese-Colombian Shakira performs at World Cup Closing Ceremony, bring adorbs son to stage
- Shakira not supporting Assaf over FIFA ban, releases new World Cup song today!
- Maha Awad claims credit for Shakira's popularity in Egypt