Keeping it in the business: Sharbatji gets engaged to fellow actor
Syrian movie director Rasha Sharbatji has announced she has got engaged to fellow compatriot Tammam Nijm Ad Din, brother of actress Suzan Bijm Ad Din, following her divorce from her previous husband, who was also in the industry.
It has been revealed the proposal happened in Damascus on December 12, last year.
Due to the ongoing conflict in the country, the party was a private event, attended only by family.
Tell us what you think and add a comment below!
- That's a wrap: Director Rasha Sharbatji splits from husband
- Qamar with Hisham and Rasha Sharbatji
- Love in the UAE: Rasha Sharbatji's Dubai-style wedding bash
- Rasha Sharbatji back in full swing with not one, but two drama series this year!
- That was quick! 10 months after divorce, Deema Baya'ah tying the knot again