It's Sharif Muneer v Sherine Abdel Wahab as they go head to head in court on September 27!
Muneer, who shares the same building as the singer, filed a lawsuit against Sherine when she refused to remove her trash, which she "respectfully" placed outside his apartment, and insulted him in front of his family and neighbors.
Things will be hotting up in court on September 27, as Sherine will be getting what she deserves on her first trial v Muneer at Al Janh Court.
It shouldn't be too difficult for Muneer to prove who's telling the truth, as he has screenshots of his neighbor's disgraceful text messages sent to him at the time, proving just how rude she was to him.
When the incident occured, Sharif posted the screenshots on his Facebook page along with the caption, "This is how the respected artist Sherine Abdel Wahab treats her neighbors and friends during the holy month of Ramadan.” He added “These messages I received from her after I opposed her manner of throwing trash and pieces of marble, in which one almost hit the head of one of my daughters. And you know what it means to be hit with a piece of heavy marble.”
Sharif also said, “Water was leaking from her apartment, and when I complained to the building management, she began cursing and screaming at the top of her lungs saying remarks that I cannot even repeat for their ill nature. Sherine kept cursing and using profanity not taking into consideration the children and neighbors present or the fact that we are in the holy month of Ramadan. This is why I filed a lawsuit against her.”
- All it takes is an apology! Sharif Muneer drops charges after Sherine says sorry
- Sherine Abdel Wahab has finally had enough: here's what she has to say about her tiff with Muneer Sharif
- Sherine Abdel Wahab finally shares her thoughts on the court verdict
- Is Sherine Abdel Wahab going to court? Why, yes if Sharif Muneer can manage it
- Law & Order: Egypt - Sherine Abdel Wahab saved by the gavel for a while longer