Sharif Munir.. ‘Completely Unaware’
Egyptian actor Sharif Munir has agreed on costarring in the new film Wala Ehna Darianin (Completely Unaware) along with the young artists Ahmed Helmi and Muna Zaki.
The film was scripted by Ahmed Ali and directed by Mohammed Al Shinnawi, according to the Egyptian magazine Akhbar Al Nugoum.
Munir is currently reading the scenarios of another three films, Askar Wa Haramiyya (Policemen and Thieves), Zaer Al Madina (Guest of the City) and Ghabawet Tahen.
However, Munir has delayed the decision of what to choose after finishing the shooting of his role in the film Sahar Al Laiali (Staying Up at Nights) along with Hanan Tork and Muna Zaki – Albawaba.com
- Murad Munir Showcases Writing Talents in ‘Insane Film’ Screenplay
- Mohammed Munir to Apply Rules of Basketball to Life’s Crises
- ‘Desire Under Elms’ Tempts Hanan Tork to Work for Public Sector Theater
- King Mohammed VI Calls on Clinton to Support Al Quds Al-Sharif as Capital of Palestine
- Shibley Telhami: Arafat could Not Afford to Alienate the New Bush Administration