Sharihan divides wealth between her daughter and charitable organizations
Despite the countless denial of the existence of a will written by Egyptian actress Sharihan, her lawyer, Samir Sabri, finally revealed that the will does in fact exist and that the actress intends on dividing her wealth after she passes away between her daughter, several charitable organizations, and cancer hospitals. Samir noted that Sharihan owns real estate, jewelry, and a large sum of money in banks.
According to the Saudi based daily, Al Watan, Sharihan wrote 60% of her assets to her daughter and 40% to charitable organizations, and 40% of her jewelry to her daughter and the remaining 60% to charity.
Recently, Sabri denied circulating rumors that the actress has written her will or that she revealed any details regarding her health condition. Sharihan’s lawyer also stressed that the news that has been spreading in tabloids are not based on any truth and are mere lies created by people.
Samir has also denied rumors that say Sharihan’s health is deteriorating by the minute, saying that on the contrary, Sharihan is witnessing great improvements and her recurrent visits to Paris are to ensure that her health is stable and progressing. It was added that doctors have prohibited Sharihan from watching television or answer any phone calls to ensure that she is kept away from any form of excitement that may negatively affect her condition.
Last month, Sharihan celebrated her birthday among some of her closest friends and family members in Egypt at a party, which her husband Alaa Al Khawaja spent over 50 thousand Egyptian pounds in its preparations. During the big celebration, Sharihan denied rumors of her resignation from the acting world, saying she would never think of ending her career, adding that she still has some time to think about what kind of work she will make her debut in after being away for so long.
Sharihan announced that she was preparing to travel to Paris to continue her treatment and undergo more tests to ensure that her health condition is stable. She also revealed that she intends on undergoing a number of plastic surgeries on her face so as to look the way she used to before she became ill.
The actress added that her doctors must also give her the green light to return to acting ensuring that the heavy lighting and exhaustion would not affect her recovery. Sharihan also revealed that she does not want to return until her physical condition is back to how it was when she last appeared on camera. She said that she wants to be the same person her fans have come to know and love and is hopeful that the time is near for her to be back.
Previously it was rumored that Sharihan had announced her resignation from the entertainment world and has worn the Hijab “Islamic headdress”, stressing that she will not remove it under any circumstance. The actress made her decision before her last trip to France to undergo more medical tests as requested by her doctors.
It was added that Sharihan’s decision to wear the Hijab came due to the fact that she wanted to dedicate her life to God and worship him the right way especially after surviving such a critical illness, which she thought would take her life. The actress added that she will not return to acting ever again, even if she was offered something out of this world. Sharihan noted that she will focus on raising her only daughter and take care of her husband.
On October 14, 2002, doctors announced that the face of Sharihan would never return to normal, after an 18-hour surgery she underwent in Pitie Salpetriere hospital, in Paris. Her secretary Jamal Anwar assured then that the stars state is still stable, and that doctors are still prohibiting visits to Sharihan to avoid any unexpected side effects. –Albawaba.com
- Sharihan’s parents in denial over the near hopeless condition of their daughter
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth and Happiness
- Sharihan dedicates her life to God and her family
- Sharihan prepares for numerous plastic surgeries before returning to the scenes
- Lawyer denies existence of a will written by Sharihan